Hamilton Real Estate
Shirley Hamilton, Broker/Owner
P. O. Box 1633
Crystal Beach, Texas 77650
1.409.727.8832 or 1.409.684.2000
Sales Rentals Residential Commercial
Rental House Rules
- · Shower sand off with outside shower or water hose before entering house.
- · Check feet and shoes for tar and remove before entering house.
- · Dispose of all trash and garbage in large heavy garbage bags. All garbage that contains the remains from seafood cleaning or cooking should be removed from premises to avoid foul odors.
- · Please respect neighbors by not using loud abusive language or making excessive noises, or driving on private property.
- · Replace any product you may borrow with like product.
- · Do not use bar-b-que grill on the wood deck. You may use concrete or grass.
- · If air conditioning is on please keep all entry doors and patio doors closed at all time in order to maintain comfortable temperatures.
- · Please be careful not to place anything hot on countertops or table tops as any burns will exceed damage deposits.
- · Clean deck chairs before putting them away. Deck furniture is to remain on premise.
- · Do not use excessive amounts of electricity or water.
- · Upon completion of rental durations, house floors should be vacuumed and mopped.
- · Check for tar spots on carpet.
- · Kitchen stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator should be left clean and empty.
- · Clean bathrooms.
- · NO PARKING in yard at any time. Park in driveway or street.
- · No pets are allowed at any time in house or yard of the rental units.
- · Non-Smoking home. Please smoke on deck.